Sunday, September 11, 2022

Blog Post #1: TOP 5 NEWS SOURCES

 There are many outlets of news sources that have been started all across the globe. Everyone has there favorite ones, or ones that they trust more than others. I have put together my own list of the 5 News Sources that I trust the most. 

#5 - ESPN (https://www.espn.com/

Starting off my list, I have put ESPN. I am massively into sports from all over the world. I love know who the top dogs are in certain sports leagues and I love seeing how athletes performed in a game that had just occurred. With ESPN I can check a variety of sports and their different leagues, while being able to keep up to date on games that are happening.


#4 - Fox News (https://www.foxnews.com/)

Next up on my list I have selected Fox News. Whenever I turn on my TV at home this is almost always the first news site that comes on. I have very easy access to Fox News and for someone who doesn't always check the news, it is nice to see what is going on in my local area at home.



#3 - The Wall Street Journal (https://www.wsj.com/)


The Wall Street Journal is probably the largest newspaper to be featured on this list in the US. It also is the only entry on this list to include stocks in its website. It has won several awards for posts and columns and I think that it does a good job of just telling the truth with facts.


#2 - The New York Times (https://www.nytimes.com/)


The New York Times is easily the most influential newspaper across the United States. In my opinion it is easily the top news site in the country. Some of its coverage takes a left-leaning and progressive view of the world which is fine. The New York Times also has a classic feel of reporting about what it going on in America.



#1 - From Friends and Family!

I am not someone who goes out of my way to check the news. I will very rarely ever look at a news site unless it is for a school project. So when I found out about what is going on in the world it is usually from other people. I always make sure to do my best to know what is going on completely so that I am able to see the story from both sides. I listen to these people because I trust them to tell me what is going on, and I know to trust when to take the information into my own hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #12 - Technology

Technology is the most intriguing invention in the history of mankind. But technology can be anything. Lately technology has been labeled as...